Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice
Wykeham Primary School is the Data Controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from you and may receive information about you from your child's previous school. The information is collected for the following purposes:
- Providing education, training, welfare and educational support services;
- Safeguarding and promoting children's welfare;
- Administering school property;
- Maintaining the school's accounts and records;
- Supporting and managing the school's employee;
- We also use closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems to monitor and collect visual images for security and the prevention of crime.
For more information, please click to read our Data Protection Policy and our Privacy Notice.